So what does this have to do with Rumors from Room 209? Not a lot! Except that I learned I could fulfill my first grade dream of becoming a writer. I didn't care who (if anyone) read my blog, but I loved to write. After a few years of excuses, "I don't have time for that!", I am finally taking the leap. Not only do I desire to write, but I finally feel that I have great ideas to offer other teachers. I do love my job, I love to read about it, talk about it, and of course do it! Yet I'm not sure I'll do it forever. Perhaps I'll move on to another grade or another position in education. But right now I'm in a happy place, feeling confident and still on a mission to better my craft. As they say, there's no time like the present, so I'm starting my blog! Fifth graders are truly the most exciting students, they are on the edge of being kids and teenagers. Rumors and giggles run rampant through my room, and you guessed it, I'm in room 209! So welcome to my room and check back to see what adventures we're up to next!
Charlie says "Mom, get off the computer already!"
No comments:
Post a Comment